Richard Mathers has been in full time chiropractic practice since 1999. His basic chiropractic training includes a Bachelor of Science degree (anatomy and physiology) and a Master of Chiropractic degree.
Since graduating Richard has expanded his skills and knowledge in working with babies and children by completing a Master of Science degree in Chiropractic Paediatrics at the University of Wales, UK.
Qualifications and Awards
- Bachelor of Science Degree (anatomy and physiology), University of Adelaide
- Master of Chiropractic Degree, Macquarie University, NSW, Australia
- Master of Science Degree (chiropractic paediatrics), University of Wales, United Kingdom
- Clinical Excellence Award, Chiropractic Education Australia LTD
Registrations and Memberships
- Registered with the Chiropractic Board of Australia, Reg No. CHI0001295924
- Member of the Chiropractors’ Association of Australia